Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Shout out to my friends...


This past weekend I had the opportunity to go up to Utah for my friend Derek's wedding. I had a marvelous time at the wedding as well as visiting old friends. I never really thought that I would miss Utah, but it had become home. So a little shout out to a few people:

Stacey - Thanks for letting me stay with you. I had a great time watching Baby Mama and eating peanut butter ice cream just like the good old days. Also our great drive through the fields to get to Derek's reception! Also the talk about pregnancy, I am still laughing about what was said. (I don't necessarily think it is appropriate to repeat here.

DEREK and PENNY - Thanks for getting married. :) It gave me a great excuse to go back to Utah. Plus you two are such a wonderful couple. I am just thrilled for you! I wish you the absolute best.

Kimber - Thanks for the heart to heart talks. I am so grateful for your friendship. I am so glad that first impressions are wrong. :) Thank you again for letting me stay with you. Of course Salsa Chocolate will forever be one of my favorite memories... if only I could be sexy like you.

Romina- Sorry we didn't get to talk that much, but I'm glad you came over and watched conference with us. I wish I had the power to get everything working for you. I admire you patience, I definitely don't have it.

Nico- Thanks for letting me crash on your couch and watch conference with you. You're great!

Platt and Munti - I am so glad that we got together for ice cream. I apologize for my crazy reactions. Know that I love you both to death. I love that I can laugh with you guys so much. :) You are WONDERFUL!!

Matt- I am glad that I gave you some personal "drama" to talk about. :) But please I'd rather not refer to the situation as slutty. Thank you for the AMAZING introd to Thai food. It was delish. :) I am a particular fan of the pumpkin curry, but seriously everything was phenomenal.

Sanjeev - Como es que cuejas que no estoy alli y cuando estoy alli casi ni me hablas. Bueno oye no te pongas demasiado tonto. :) Llamame de vez en cuando.

Stefani y Diego - Gracias por dejarnos preparar y comer el desayuno en tu casa. :)

Marianne- You are my hero. You were my hero on the mission, and still my hero. I am so glad that we got together for lunch. I look up to you so much.

Drea- You are WONDERFUL! I love being around you. Thanks for letting me chill at your place to watch conference. Plus dinner was delightful! You rock.

Nathan -
Look you are a part of this shout out too. :) I can't believe I saw you outside of your little hole in the temple. :) Thanks for the conversation and taking the time to talk to me. You are one of the funniest people I know. Someday I will collect all of your phrases.

Nava - Nava Nava Nava... so much to say but none of which is appropriate so it will be left unsaid. :) Thanks for dancing.

Spencer - I love your stinkin guts. I miss you so much. I am so glad that I got to see you.

Erin - Hey cute face. Not that I should have a favorite but you are definitely one of my favorite cousins. I LOVE talking to you. I am so excited for your wedding, I wish that I could be there. :)

The Dean's office - You will always be my second family. :) Thanks for making me feel like I was home.

I hope I didn't miss anybody. I was grateful that I got to see and spend time with so many people in such little time. I wish that I could have seen more people while I was in town. You are always welcome to visit me in Arizona. :)

Another little shout out to my sister Rachel, my incredibly cute niece ISIS, and my brother in law Jeremy. Thanks for being a great pit stop on my trip. I am grateful for your love and support.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming here, it is always nice to see you...i regret not taking a picture with u (u know i like pics :P)I hope I can have some good news soon to share with you.

Baby Sister said...

:) It was GREAT seeing you too!!! I love hanging out with you guys...it's so much fun. :) Come back soon!!!
Te quiero.