Friday, October 10, 2008

A mini update...

So after my little shout out post, I thought I ought to give a simple update. I finally found a job. It actually pretty much just fell into my lap. It has been interesting first few days of training, but overall I think that I am really going to enjoy this opportunity. I am working as an advisor at a charter school. It is a bit of a transition going to work full-time but so far I am enjoying it. :) Not to mention as I have recently become addicted to the Office, I can't help but laugh as I think of the strange situations that happen in my office on a daily basis. I really need to write the random things I see and hear on a daily basis. Today's highlight was on my drive to work (which soon I will be biking it is only 4 miles), I saw an older woman crossing the road with a pink frilly umbrella it made me laugh. Also I have found a radio station that I love, which makes everytime I hop in the driver seat a joy. :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I think you need to post once a week. And I think I acutally haven't talked to you for a whole week. That's weird.
When are you going to open your photography studio? How's the job? Same old, same old for us. :)

Carolyn said...

Congrats on getting a job! Being an advisor at a charter school - awesome! I'm happy for you.