Thursday, September 11, 2008

Playing in the Rain! :)


Michelle and I said that the next time that it rained we would go outside and play in the rain. So last night I was putting something away in the closet when I heard what I thought was rain but turned out to be just a busted sprinkler head. But looking at the sky and smelling the air, I knew it was going to rain. So we waited... and then a few drops came and then it just opened up and poured. It was great! I wish they could capture the smell of rain and dirt in a candle. I love that smell. Michelle and I ran around in our parking lot, splashing each other in the puddles that quickly formed, much to the amusement of our neighbors.

4 comments:

Tess said...

I love the t-shirt you're wearing. :) I would still have mine if I hadn't have worn it every single day and eventually wore it out the year that we got them.

Rachel said...

Wow that IS quite the down pour!! Remember that time when we built a snowman like at whatever time in the middle of the night at Belmont? That was some good times...

Rachel said...

P.S. that is Rachel Haymond, by the way :)

Mindy Raye said...

This totally reminds me of that time we went out and rolled around in the snow during conference weekend freshman year. I think you were making that same face in one of the photos :)