Monday, March 3, 2008

Just thinking...

So after giving a friend a hard time about not updating his blog... I thought I have no room to talk. And then after realizing my sister had updated her blog before me... I knew I was behind. :) Speaking of my sister, she's amazing. I love how I can laugh with her like I can few other people. I am grateful that she gets to go through certain stages of life before me, and fill me in along the way. She is an incredible individual, as well as wife and mother. Anyway, I'm not sure where that came from, but there's a little shout out for my sister Rachel. :) Check out her blog at gwinland.blogspot.com (That sick picture is of Rache and I when I was about 14 and for FHE we updated our 72 hours kits... to say the least they were slightly out of date.) A few random things have been on my mind. A small thing... I don't like being called maam, especially by someone that is my peer. It just seems odd to me. Do I really look that old? I know most of the time they are just trying to be polite, but it just feels awkward. Hmmm. Anyway, this semester has been crazy. But a light finally seems to be appearing at the end of the tunnel. The play opens this week. Fiesta is next week. I finally have all of my graduation stuff squared away. I'm getting stoked about Spain.... so much but I am genuinely happy. This is just a quick update... more to come... :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I cannot believe you put that picture in public! Not just public... on the internet!! How embarassing!... But we do have fun.
Thanks, by the way. You are more incredible than you realize. Good luck with wrapping everything up!

Lisa said...

Haha, love the picture and update, and I totally agree about the "maam". For some reason it especially bothers me when people in the Cougareat call me maam...

Rachel said...

Wow. That's all I can say about that picture...Just kidding, you two crack me up! Now we just need to get the video Why Hello...DOLLY! Too bad we don't have footage of anatomy study sessions. good times!