Thursday, January 17, 2008

Things I love...

One of the things I love is walking past people who can't help but smile. Honestly these people are just BEAMING. Most of the time it appears as though they are running over a recent conversation or situation that just makes them smile. It makes me wonder did they just get an amazing job offer, was a finacial situation magically resolved, did somebody tell them they loved them, did they just ace a test, did the see a good friend... whatever it is makes me wonder. I hope that I have done something at least once to make someone that happy where they couldn't help but smile as they walked. And for those of you who have done that for me Thank You! :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey I love the layout! Can I have permission to put you on my blogroll on our site?

Rachel said...

P.S. That's Rachel Haymond that just made that comment...

drea said...

i love your template!! how'd you do it!! you are amazing! i love you! i cant wait til saturday...

Lisa said...

Hey! I just found your blog through Rachel's! I want to add you to my blogroll too!