Thursday, December 13, 2007

In over my head....

Well it may seem at my amazing stature of 5'2 it wouldn't be too hard to be in over my head, but it has been quite the semester. After turning in a rather mediocre paper at eight o'clock this morning, I finally feel as though I can take a deep breath, and relax for just a second before diving into finals. So I have always been slightly jealous of people who seem extremely talented, in fairly visible talents. Or also I always felt very dull when people asked what are your hobbies.... then a rather blank stare would normally come over my face. Although I may not be very talented, I have decided to recomitt myself to dedicate time to things I want to learn how to do better the top three right now are photography, baking, and playing the piano. I will try to overcome the thought of my pinkies being pounded into the piano keys, when I was eleven, for not curving them just right. There are so many things that I really do enjoy doing, that I need to simply take time out of my day to do them. I can't wait until Christmas!!! I am so excited to see my family a week from today!

No comments: