Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A curious morning...

So technically I started this blog in July but I never wrote on it... until tonight. I never have felt like I had anything interesting to write, and well I guess even today... there isn't anything of interest to write. But for some reason today I felt like I wanted to tell somebody about how as I was stepping in to the shower this morning, I noticed in the corner by the shower door a wet pair of turquoise panties. Talk about random, if not a little nasty. To say the least it was a little sketchy... And it didn't make much sense.... Kind of awkward that this is my first post. Anyways perhaps this can be a place of expression. Lately the temptation to drop out of school has become even more tempting. I had a dream the other night that I started a dessert shop. Hmm.... with only a few classes left I'll wait it out I guess. :) Well here's to some random ramblings... :)

No comments: