Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My most recent project...

So the story behind the chair...
This chair was by our dumpster right by our apartment. I looked it over a few times, and it seemed ok. It just seemed to be scratched up a little, and I thought I could probably do something with it. So I hauled it into our apartment. I sprayed it down and tried to clean it up a bit. Here are a few before and after pictures. I'm still finishing it up, but I'm pretty happy with how it has turned out.
BEFORE:




DURING:








AFTER:

6 comments:

Tess said...

That's amazing! I'm so impressed!!!

Rachel said...

Nice work! It looks really good.

Crystal said...

That si so stinkin cute! Holy cow I didn't know you had that kind of talent. Would you like to come and recover some of my furniture?

Tiffany said...

You are so dang crafty! I love it and I wish I could be more like you!

Hope things are going well for you!

Carolyn said...

Wow, nicely done Katherine! That is amazing! I'm very impressed.

Mindy Raye said...

Wow! I had no idea that you could upholster. Good job!