Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Gotta love the weekends...

Some highlights

Friday night - Dinner at the Euro Cafe in Gilbert. Mmm Mmm Mmm. Then friends over for games.

Saturday- Running errands. I bought a ticket to Australia. Yes. I will be going to the land down under. :). Elder Bednar's fireside.

Sunday- Great eat and greet dinner with the Relief Society. Trip to Snowflake to visit my grandpa Willis.

Grandma's Kitchen. Good memories. :)I love my family. Of course since there wasn't a way to get across the icy creek my dad had to make a bridge.


PetroglyphsMy parents... Can you tell I come from a happy family? :)



My little brother Thomas

Overall it was a fantastic weekend.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I can't believe you're going to Australia. When are you going?

I love the picture of your parents. They look just the way I remember them. :)

Diana said...

I missssss yooooouuuuuuu!!!!!! a lot... specially now... b/c of Fiesta.... good times....

Rachel said...

TIME TO POST AGAIN SISTA!!! ;)