Tuesday, January 6, 2009

4-4-4-4

4 random things about me
1. I normally skim a magazine from the back to the front
2. I have always wanted a Magic Bullet (and I got one for my birthday he he he :) )
3. I like to brush my teeth slightly intense (just ask my sister)
4. I love chocolate chips

4 Movies I could watch more than once
1. Clue
2. While you were sleeping
3. You've Got Mail
4. Remember the Titans

4 T.V. shows I watch
1. The Office
2. Biggest Loser
3. Family Feud
4. Friends reruns

4 Places I've been
1. Venice
2. London
3. Paris
4. Machu Picchu

4 People who email me regularly
1. My missionary brother
2. Kohl's
3. NY Times.com
4. Southwest Airlines

4 Favorite Foods
1. Almonds
2. Broccoli
3. Hawaiian Haystacks
4. Quesadillas

4 Places I would like to visit
1. Australia
2. Hawaii
3. Japan (Anywhere in Asia really)
4. Egypt

4 Things I am looking forward to this year
1. Grad School
2. Discovering new things
3. New Friends/Old Friends
4. Sticking to New Year's Resolutions... :)

4 People to TAG!
1. Amanda
2. Rachel
3. Spencer
4. Candra

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

This was fun to read! You are so cute!

Kevin Wheeler and Jennifer Muntifering said...

I remember when I got sick in the mission we went back to the apartment and you made me sleep while you made hawaiian haystacks, they were delicious!! :) I love your blog, I love keeping up on your life and I miss you!!! :)