Tuesday, December 2, 2008

THANKSGIVING!

The best re cap of my Thanksgiving can be made through the pictures that will follow. :)

Family Pictures - My Sister Rachel, her husband Jeremy, and baby Isis.

My Dad and his only grandbaby. :)
Gingerbread houses! YAY for traditions.
FAMILY PICTURE :) Missing David... :(
My sister and I gained a whole new appreciation for making gingerbread.
I had the privilege of taking the christmas tree on my car. :)
Isis was the center of attention for the weekend, for obvious reasons. :) She is so stinkin cute! :)
My mom and her only grandbaby. SOO cute.
Shooting the day after Thanksgiving. I was a DANG good shot if I do say so myself.
The WILLIS Family. :) After Thanksgiving dinner.
After the Turkey Bowl Thanksgiving morning. :)
My first motorcycle ride with my cousin Scott. Yes it scared the crap out of me.

Overall it was a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great photos, and Isis really is the cutest thing ever! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Ash said...

What the heck is on stephen's face... I wish I could grow a "lumberjack" like that! How's Katherine???

-Devin