Thursday, November 13, 2008

My first tag...

crazy 8 tag... courtesy of Drea. :)

8 tv shows that i watch
1. The Office
2. The Biggest Loser
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Friends
5. What not to wear (at least when I had cable)
6. ER (back in the day)
7. Boy Meets World (part of me still loves this show I don't know why. :) )
8. Family Feud

8 things i did yesterday
1. Went running
2. Went to work - finally bonded with some of my coworkers
3. Set up a new checking and savings account
4. Saw two crazy old people on motorized wheel chairs on the side of the road
5. Worked on application for Phoenix Teaching Fellows
6. Made French Rolls for dinner
7. Went to the temple
8. Read part of Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

8 places i love to eat
1. HOME :)
2. Olive Garden
3. Costa Vida
4. Guru Palace
5. L&T
6. Cracker Barrel
7. Any Chinese place with my mom and sister :) - something always comes up in those conversations. :)
8. How could I forget! KNEADERS!!! Oh I miss their sandwiches. :(

8 things i am looking forward to
1. making a difference
2. being w/ my family for Thanksgiving
3. traveling to every continent
4. taking beautiful pictures
5. laughing with old friends
6. having a family
7. owning a house
8. being better than I am today

8 things on my wish list
1. new camera lenses
2. a sewing machine
3. a kitchen aid
4. fabric to reupholster the chair I stole from the dumpster
5. unlimited money to travel
6. a small snapshot camera
7. love
8. a manicure and pedicure


8 people I tag
1. Candra
2. Rachel Gwin
3. Carolyn
4. Rachel H
5. Romina
6. Stacey
7. I don't know if anybody else reads this. :)
8.So if you read this, consider yourself invited. :)

2 comments:

Baby Sister said...

I LOVE Boy Meets World...I have the seasons on DVD that they've released...glad I'm not the only one!!

Spencer said...

I miss you! Hooray for blogs!