Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Sunday Afternoon




Today was wonderful...
Even though I started the day with a major headache, it turned out to be a marvelous day. It definitely has been a day of reflection on how to be better. I had a peaceful afternoon that I just took for myself. It is amazing how rejuvenating that can be. I took some pictures which you can see here. Then I went up to my favorite look out place to think and read... it was great. I've started reading Elder Maxwell's book Not My Will, but Thine, which is helping me learn lessons that I definitely have needed. I'm walking in graduation a week from Friday! It is so odd to think that these will be my last classes at BYU. I have been so blessed by all of the experiences that I've had while I've been here. Oh the picture is one that I took while I was reading and watching the sunset.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Katherine,
I am so not kidding. I REALLY think you need to do something with your photography talent. You have a good eye and I think your pictures capture feelings. They all look great. Love ya!